WTF

RMANZO

Man. Been trying to get a Hinkle forever. Why don’t guys that sell baits on here ever put a price that they will take? You know what you want so quit f??n around! Every time i pm someone w/a price they just ignore me. I feel I make pretty reasonable offers so to just get completely ignored is childish. Been on here for a long time and have bought and sold plenty of baits. When selling my bait I know what I want for it so I post the price. I don’t try and nickel and dime fellow anglers. If you want to auction off the fu kr then sell it on eBay…“JUST SAY WHAT PRICE YOU WANT”.  Geesh

1. There’s a new wave of people in the swimbait game that think hinkles have a magical ability to catch fish that others baits don’t so they’re paying 3-4 times retail. Obviously people are offering more than you are which is why you’re getting ignored.

2. Too many hecklers on this page that talk sh!t when you post a bait for a ton of money, so it’s a way to cash out without the public shaming

Not saying I agree with any of this, just reality