Any car guys?

Fat-G

family friend almost rolled his Subaru when me and two others were in it and he thought it would be funny to drift a downward hill turn

AWD is a drifting no no IMO , down hill is fine if it's not a super steep grade, I personally prefer flat ground to slide cuz it's already hard enough running 17x9s

As you can tell from the video. I feel that you can do more with all wheel drive. I've seen this guy do more with all wheel drive than I've ever seen a 2 wheel drive car do.

If running such as a race car yes you can do more with AWD but no average person is going to spend 80+k to have a drift car , when you can go spend 3-7k on a RWD car and perform the same because most people are not as skilled as ken block. Wasn't saying you can't drift AWD but I find it to be over costly to get an AWD car set up for drifting and to make it have enough power to break traction with all 4 wheels to have the ability to slide

Very true. I guess the 845 horse power helps a little bit haha. I've never seen a Subaru do a 4 wheel burnout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic