Tuning a glide

Mml420

I have a Hiroshima hard tail it’s one of the first runs he did there’s a hole in the rear half with no lead also there’s a hole in the bottom of the front half there was a little lead in the front but wasn’t filled in so I have been messing with adding and removing weight but no Matter what I do it wants to roll belly up at anything faster then a dead slow crawl any advice would be cool 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 10:20 PM, danthefisherman said:

I would reach out to Brock to see what his suggestion is. These holes (especially the back one) could also be for material removal to adjust sink rate and not intended to house ballast.

I’ve tried it’s been awhile since we’ve talked 

I just tune all mine with dropshot weighrs or custome poured weights I make, but I don’t even glue them in. I just drill out a hole slightly bigger than the diameter weight I’m using that way I can adjust weight on the fly. If I’m tuning it for a specific need then sometimes I’ll seal them in, but not necessary. Also this bait may not be intended for faster retrieves, so no matter how much you add still may not run how you want it.