3:16 wakes are up...

evilcatfish

CPBass^^^put a wtb ad in the black market and I am sure you will get a lot f PM's from people that want to sell them, as the market is pretty saturated right now. I wouldn't pay more than retail on one. Good Luck!

Sadly I don't have paypal. I would have to write my parents a check to use theirs and they don't like me buying expensive baits. :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for mine from the september pre-order......................................................

:evil:

That last of them should be out very soon. If you ordered a common color and don't have it yet, you should shoot them an email.

still waiting for mine from the september pre-order......................................................

:evil:

That last of them should be out very soon. If you ordered a common color and don't have it yet, you should shoot them an email.

I ordered the ice. is that a common color? I think it would be easiest to paint since theres not much color to it.

I'm still waiting on a couple from the preorder as well. I've got a carp Wake Jr and a shad Baby Wake that haven't shown up yet?

If you check out the 3:16 Instagram page you can follow the progress. Looks like shad and kokes or trout are being painted now

I'm still waiting on a couple from the preorder as well. I've got a carp Wake Jr and a shad Baby Wake that haven't shown up yet?

I got my Carp wake Jr but it was mailed with a couple others I ordered. He's probably shipping both of yours together. Shads look like they're almost done. I would expect them soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who missed out should keep their eye on the web site. He usually makes a few extra in every color. He'll keep a few to cover warranty issues then post up the extras for sale. The last few colors should go out soon, so there may be sissys and redheads up at some point.