Review Request: Shiner Lunker Fighters X Gooniewolfe Goongill

DiggetyDank53

2 hours ago, DiggetyDank53 said:

Anyone ever fished the Goongill? I did some searching, its kind of hard to even find a swim video. Possibly have a trade set up with a guy but want to hear some experiences with them first.

There's a reason everyone dumped them off I feel like lol it's almost similar to a southpaw just different profile and a scent chamber included says they wake but I can't get mine to wake at all not Even on a creep. Cool bait just had more confidence in my southpaw also thought the lips were gonna be removable from a wake & crank to a glide but guess that never happened. 

1 hour ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

There's a reason everyone dumped them off I feel like lol it's almost similar to a southpaw just different profile and a scent chamber included says they wake but I can't get mine to wake at all not Even on a creep. Cool bait just had more confidence in my southpaw also thought the lips were gonna be removable from a wake & crank to a glide but guess that never happened. 

Yeah had that exact feelings. I have a southpaw and like it, was wondering what the difference was. But if it won't wake easily that helps me. Thanks man.