Reviews on lexa 300 pwr handle

Bass_tank4

• 5 months later...

I've heard mixed reviews, some say that the handle can catch on the line in certain cases, but small chance it will. My buddy only fishes the Power Handle and has had no problems whatsoever.

• 1 month later...
Been fishing two lexas for a few years now and have power handle on both. no issues at all. i personally like it and how it is bigger than most. more comfortable to me.

That above post was referring to you bruh

Been fishing two lexas for a few years now and have power handle on both. no issues at all. i personally like it and how it is bigger than most. more comfortable to me.

That above post was referring to you bruh

I know lol

My lexa 300 has the power handle, i got the high speed for throwing big baits on the ldc xxh, stuff like the cl8 large possum, real prey 10" trout and 10" matt lures dead twitch.

the reel has been great, bombs a cast and line lay is sweet

ive heard and was warned about the line catching the handle but yet to have it happen or even come close.

very happy with it

My lexa 300 has the power handle, i got the high speed for throwing big baits on the ldc xxh, stuff like the cl8 large possum, real prey 10" trout and 10" matt lures dead twitch.

the reel has been great, bombs a cast and line lay is sweet

ive heard and was warned about the line catching the handle but yet to have it happen or even come close.

very happy with it

Good thing you have that high speed for the real pray and deadtwitch. I can see that being very handy