Various baits for sale/t: Vole, Slammer, Roman Made and more

evilcatfish

Hey guys, I decided I need to move a few baits out before considering getting any new fishing gear. Prefer to sell but will consider trades if you have something to offer. All prices include USPS shipping. Preference goes to anybody wanting more than 1 bait

1. Black Dog injected Shell Cracker: Ghost gill color. Hooks upgraded to St41s. There is some hook rash on the rear section/tail and scratches on the bill from bumping it off cover. $14

2. CL8 Water Vole: Bait is in near new condition (9.9). Comes with original package. White color. $31

3. 7" Slammer. Purple nitro color and hooks upped to St41s and has a owner hyper snap on it. There is some hook rash and also a scratch on one side near the tail pins. One of the pins appears to have a little rust on the exposed end too. Dated 4/13. $27

4. Roman Made Negotiator: Minus a couple minore scratches and 1 hook point the bait is excellent. US Perch Color. $75

5. Mattlures Baby Hardgill: Baby green sunfish. Medium sink. Bait is in great shape except for a small paint chip on the dorsal fin. $40

I will have pictures up in a little while

• 6 months later...
Bump. Cracker, Slammer, and Gill still available. Sucks when people say they want something and then just go MIA

iwant the baby hardguill email me southernswimbaiter@gmail.com or text me 6785496058

This listing has been dead since January and all baits sold. Moderators please delete