Subject of new swimbaiters

Crazybassfisher

I'm a noob to the site just trying to contribute. My first fish of 2012 was on an ms slammer and that's when my addiction began. I always enjoy seeing people throwing the bigger baits, it's motivating in a way. What I dont like are these guys who are full of themselves. For intance this guy who referred to himself as an "advanced angler", then goes on to tell you how you need to be fishing.

I think its great to see new people signing up for SU who are excited about swimbait fishing, its a totally rewarding experience for those who put there time in and everyone should try it who enjoys fishing at least once...

However, Its unfortunate to see the people who sign up to SU and flood the threads with BS and drama and litter the BM with garbage. Seeing people sign up to just sell overpriced baits annoys the Sh*t out of me, to bad something cant be done to monitor this activity, but I guess it is what it is

As far input and contributing to the site, I try to add value when and where I think I can, if you don't know what you're talking about, leave it the Veterans and wait for their comments (I think they all speak for themselves)

SU has soooo much good information for new swimbaiters and is a great place to start for people who are excited and want to learn, but some people take advantage of the site