Bevel god 190

crappie25

I've got the Bevel God from a while back. I STRONGLY do not recommend buying their baits. I'll have to snag pics of it next time I'm out at my parents place since the things still floating around in my junk bin somewhere. what should be a stout pin holding the join together is two thin cabinet screws which go through the joint at wildly odd angles. Like if any decent bait maker made a bait like that they'd either call that bait a dud or take the time to repair the ruined joint. Emailed the folks at Bevel about it and they said the God was basically already poorly tuned and suggested putting a 25 gram piece of lead tape on the tail to get the bait to swim. Clarified that the issue wasn't the weighting, but the screwed-up joint and they basically told me put the lead tape on and MAYBE it will swim. It still does not swim but I kept the dang thing to tune it at one point and maybe repaint it since the paint flaked off with water contact.