What kind of dog do you have?

Mauknasty

Forgot to mention. Gsd is awaome with the baby also- super protective. Both dogs know lots of tricks and commands. The gsd can actually put things together in sequences. Few examples i can tell her get me cold drink from the living room chair while im sitting down or whip cream or whatever and she will go into the kitchen open the fridge door and get what i asked, close the door and bring it to me all while im sitting down still in my chair. When my wife sneezes she will go get a cleanex and being it to her, and sit and wait till my wife blows her nose with it and give it back to the dog and the dog will put it in the trash can. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I inherited my grandmas miniature daschund a couple years ago when she passed away. I will admit I was a little worried about her having the small dog mentality and barking all the time but she is actually a really good dog. She even sticks true to her breed and tries to dig up and kill the moles in my yard lol. But still a big change from only having labs in my past. Maybe one day she’ll join me on the boat. 

FD513249-D186-47CD-8839-8E2A35B15CE3.thumb.jpeg.98ed0e145b00458c73c528baa86c5299.jpegC66FF54A-F9BB-4614-BBB4-98D75BF20A53.thumb.jpeg.6a7a7192ddd81bc3632cfc5cf557159f.jpeg