Any charlotte fisherman?

Moleman

Hey guys I’m moving to charlotte for a new job. Curious if anybody roughly in the area was lookin to fish? If you got a backseat, you should know I’m really good at paying ur gas lol. I’m also super down to shore bang. Lmk 

Thanks SU. 

I travel there quarterly or so for work, and I've just started bringing the big rods with me to try and shore-bang some areas. I've got sights on Rankin lake in Gastonia (just to the east of Charlotte) as somewhere to focus more effort on. Good walking trails, and seems totally attackable from foot and your standard FB browse has some GOOD sized fish posted. I've got under 50 casts on the body of water but next time I'm out there I'm planning on making more time to fish it a little more thoroughly. I'll reach out next time I'm in the area and see if we can't meet up and throw a few casts.

Let’s make it happen man.

19 hours ago, Hrenthegreat said:

I travel there quarterly or so for work, and I've just started bringing the big rods with me to try and shore-bang some areas. I've got sights on Rankin lake in Gastonia (just to the east of Charlotte) as somewhere to focus more effort on. Good walking trails, and seems totally attackable from foot and your standard FB browse has some GOOD sized fish posted. I've got under 50 casts on the body of water but next time I'm out there I'm planning on making more time to fish it a little more thoroughly. I'll reach out next time I'm in the area and see if we can't meet up and throw a few casts.

I live in Augusta, about 2hr away...i got some spots down here with 10lb+ bass though if youd ever wanna make the trip, there are a few places up around the charlotte area id be down to try out tho, just dont know that area super good lol