Conquest 300/400 & Curado K 200/300

chefchris

Looking for a couple reels 

2018 model conquest 300/400 sizes, I can score these on the Japanese sites for $300 or under so looking for that price range. If you got 1 or 2 you want to love for that price or less send me a pm (model I want is pictured, no dial on the side) 

new style curado k in 200/300 sizes both gear ratios, ideally 1 300 in the 4.7:1 for wakes and slammers but will look at all options 

PayPal ready or have hard/soft baits for trade (no pizz, illudes, pats or anything hypish I guess you’d say) 

I’ll be traveling this weekend and doing family stuff so might be slower to respond. If you have my cell text me or hit me up on IG 

thanks in advance 

IMG_2596.png

7 hours ago, OCSwimbaiter said:

Bought a 18 CC from Japan used for around 260 after shipping. Came back and sounds super geary on the cast and retrieve, a constant ticking. Probably why you look here...

I’ve bought 8 reels off the Japanese sites and few for other people and never had any issues, besides long shipping. 

figured I’d try and help someone out here that maybe needs the $$ or has extras sitting around 

20 hours ago, Isaac O said:

If you can score a 300/400  for under $300, why are you even looking here?

They're not available.

Figured someone maybe has an extra or need some cash these days. There’s been a few posted for $300 or close lately. Messages a few that were listed and waiting to hear back