SP00N

What up got a few baits I'm looking to trade. Not really looking for anything specific on most just baits of equal value. 

The hoog and Nate's I would like to just color swap if possible. 

Looking for trades first but I'll sell if I can't find trades hit me up. Thanks 

IMG_20240329_200143380.thumb.jpg.236c5c2fc30254ccde9262ca2400879b.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ok let's put some prices

OD 1 piece -$70 

OD reg-$110 

Sherpa 3 piece -$120 

Illude diesel xl -$100 

Pizz riot-$320  or trade for runt wake/crank/swimmer , baby carp wake/crank/glide/swimmer, little chief crank/glide or other high end baits 

Hoog 9.5- $125 or color swap for one of his other trout pattern preferably green back

Nates 7.5 this is a sliver trout color from last drop looking to color swap for a wild trout or the golden rainbow  

If I didn't put baits I'm looking for after the bait that means I'm open on trades and will look at whatever you got. Ones with baits listed that's what I'm looking for. All prices are tyd and I can add cash or other baits for the right trades. Thanks

Edited by SP00N

Bumb 

Adding this Cardiff 301 to the mix. Like new spooled it up and took it out once for a few hours. Casted maybe an hour out of that. I'm just not a fan of the round reel. Would trade for a low gear ratio low profile reel or a bait of equal value. Or $90 tyd. I had it up before and offered a deal with  a diawi dx heavy for free if you could pick it up in CT. That deal stands 90 for both if you can pick up. 

IMG_20240407_191109506.thumb.jpg.c61a1cafb287dac29562b59a6b305d82.jpg