WTB Deps 250 ASAP

Shake&Bake21

i'm gonna bump this ttt for a dude with a first post in the black market and he is offering a more than fair offer, not offering half price like most first posts we get here!

good luck getting one, they're hard to come by but offering a set $ amount will definitely improve your chances!

i'm gonna bump this ttt for a dude with a first post in the black market and he is offering a more than fair offer, not offering half price like most first posts we get here!

good luck getting one, they're hard to come by but offering a set $ amount will definitely improve your chances!

My buddy sold him a Gill around 30 mins ago, hope someone hooks you up with a biwa masu too!

You guys are the Jam man! I appreciate it very Much! Yeah I think the Gill got in the Mail today from Dan. I am not trying to low ball anyone, and I think the definition of a good deal is when both people feel like they got a good deal. I want someone to make $50-$100 bucks and know that it is going to someone that is going to fish the crap out of the bait! Specially if the person selling it isn't fishing it! I don't feel like the Deps are a bait that you sit around and wait/hope to get a good deal, or smoking deal!

Just a FYI for all of you that read this post I am looking to purchase every color scheme possible for the deps. I am only lacking the Bloody Carp, Biwa Masu, and I guess the NEW Butch Brown Natural Saiko Trout. I haven't seen it, but want it. It looks like that one was just recently released on a tackle website that I was too late on. I would like to have another Flash Carp. I will pay the following:

$215 - Flash Carp - NIB preferred - But will consider slightly used

$200 - Bloody Carp - " "

$250 - Biwa Masu - " "

Also, would like to send a couple of my baits off to get Saiko Tuned. Does anyone know how, or where I can send them to have this done? Thanks again, and please text or PM me what you have! Good Fishin!

Adam

You guys are the Jam man! I appreciate it very Much! Yeah I think the Gill got in the Mail today from Dan. I am not trying to low ball anyone, and I think the definition of a good deal is when both people feel like they got a good deal. I want someone to make $50-$100 bucks and know that it is going to someone that is going to fish the crap out of the bait! Specially if the person selling it isn't fishing it! I don't feel like the Deps are a bait that you sit around and wait/hope to get a good deal, or smoking deal!

Just a FYI for all of you that read this post I am looking to purchase every color scheme possible for the deps. I am only lacking the Bloody Carp, Biwa Masu, and I guess the NEW Butch Brown Natural Saiko Trout. I haven't seen it, but want it. It looks like that one was just recently released on a tackle website that I was too late on. I would like to have another Flash Carp. I will pay the following:

$215 - Flash Carp - NIB preferred - But will consider slightly used

$200 - Bloody Carp - " "

$250 - Biwa Masu - "

I have a barely use bloody carp. I will sell it to you if you want it "

Also, would like to send a couple of my baits off to get Saiko Tuned. Does anyone know how, or where I can send them to have this done? Thanks again, and please text or PM me what you have! Good Fishin!

Adam

Not sure what is going on since I did just join, but the forum won't let me reply to PM's or even delete my messages until I am "More Active on the Forum". So to answer all of your PM's thank you all so much! Carl, I am interested in your Biwa. Please call or text me and we can get this all handled today. Thanks again to all who read!

Adam