KGB Chad Shad OG Trick Bait

Jaime

I also have 100's of baits sold, trades and purchases....

In my transactions I have always moved on to the next person on the waiting list. To tell people you will let them know soon and then just forget about the list of people waiting and relist it to the fastest NEW dm..... that's a negative feedback to me.  Sure, I  may not have been next, but with the last few comments,  looks like you pissed off a bunch of folks. That hurts your future sales to so many people.

If someone leaves a negative for YOUR BAD DEALS, that doesn't mean we should all get a negative because you lied to so many people.

Sorry if that hurts some feelings.

Screenshot_20240425_084304_Samsung Internet.jpg

43 minutes ago, UGA LEE 09 said:

I also have 100's of baits sold, trades and purchases....

In my transactions I have always moved on to the next person on the waiting list. To tell people you will let them know soon and then just forget about the list of people waiting and relist it to the fastest NEW dm..... that's a negative feedback to me.  Sure, I  may not have been next, but with the last few comments,  looks like you pissed off a bunch of folks. That hurts your future sales to so many people.

If someone leaves a negative for YOUR BAD DEALS, that doesn't mean we should all get a negative because you lied to so many people.

Sorry if that hurts some feelings.

Screenshot_20240425_084304_Samsung Internet.jpg

Leaving someone bad feedback because they did for you is the highest d!ck move imaginable on here. Needs to be addressed for sure

He left me negative feed back and I sent him money .   apparently it was to be wrong person.    It was what pulled up when I typed in what he gave me for his PayPal..   Then I sent him pictures of what was pulling up when he sent me another address     At that point he said he didn’t have time to deal with it.   So I wasn’t like I wasn’t trying to get him paid.  And he leave me negative feed back for this.   Said he filed a complaint with the administrator about me as well.   Been on here for 10 years with 100 percent feed back.   Then a guy like this gives me a negative comment 

IMG_1488.png

IMG_1491.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Basscat12 said:

He left me negative feed back and I sent him money .   apparently it was to be wrong person.    It was what pulled up when I typed in what he gave me for his PayPal..   Then I sent him pictures of what was pulling up when he sent me another address     At that point he said he didn’t have time to deal with it.   So I wasn’t like I wasn’t trying to get him paid.  And he leave me negative feed back for this.   Said he filed a complaint with the administrator about me as well.   Been on here for 10 years with 100 percent feed back.   Then a guy like this gives me a negative comment 

IMG_1488.png

IMG_1491.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

This dude is lame af lol