MN river smallmouth baits

Any recommendations for river smallmouth baits for the Minnesota area? Have a couple small glides, rats, Toxic Slender Snap, WnC 66 and some Yunique Scouts & Gills packed so far for a trip later this week. 

Bullshad, Triple Trout, Scottsboro tackle 6" line thru ,G2 shellcracker and a crawlerbait. These baits work on river smallies in NH for me. I would imagine they would get bit in any river system.

22 hours ago, Bakerlounge said:

Any recommendations for river smallmouth baits for the Minnesota area? Have a couple small glides, rats, Toxic Slender Snap, WnC 66 and some Yunique Scouts & Gills packed so far for a trip later this week. 

they seem to like the tk on the upper Mississippi, also a top hooked line through soft swimbait does really well.  

https://www.omniafishing.com/omnia-videos/magdraft-tackle-hack?t=1

I fished from a kayak provided by Clearwater Outfitters and with it being early season with swift current, cold water and having limited time and knowledge of the river I threw a Reckless EC Rodent, TK, Rugged Thumbs Duck and a Toxic WnC but could only catch them on a jig in and around current breaks around islands and backwaters. With more time or a few more days I feel like a soft bait bite and the TK would have good potential, hoping to make it back again soon, all in all a great time out on the water before having to fly home from a quick work trip to Minnesota. Appreciate everyone who commented suggestions!