Today I saw something AWESOME!

nadinesmom

thanks guys, i figured you guys would dig it. It makes me want to try that new deps codename: bass lure that has been jetting around social media lately. I wish I could have seen that bass get eaten, I did see smaller fish getting blown up on all evening, also caught a lot of fish on the slammer and 3:16 minnow.

I hate to see bass on bass crime like that, I prefer the trout eaters but it is what it is!

thanks guys, i figured you guys would dig it. It makes me want to try that new deps codename: bass lure that has been jetting around social media lately. I wish I could have seen that bass get eaten, I did see smaller fish getting blown up on all evening, also caught a lot of fish on the slammer and 3:16 minnow.

I hate to see bass on bass crime like that, I prefer the trout eaters but it is what it is!

What's crazy to me is how fast a bass digestive system is! Look how digested the head is compared to the tail. Almost makes me wonder if you didn't stumble on it if it would have been ok in a few hours? Probably not, and cooler you filmed what was going on.

What's crazy to me is how fast a bass digestive system is! Look how digested the head is compared to the tail. Almost makes me wonder if you didn't stumble on it if it would have been ok in a few hours? Probably not, and cooler you filmed what was going on.

i had that internal debate but given how distressed it was i had to go for it. when we got it in it was so exhausted it didn't flop around or anything, it pretty much was on the verge of death. I am curious how long it had been in there though, the fish was hanging out of the mouth more than pictures and video show. holding it vertically caused the bass to slip further into the bigger bass' stomach, making it appear like it was a better fit than it really was....