We have a scammer on the site! BEWARE!

Djschmitt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up i did a reverse lookup it pinpointed a address on morrison ln fairfield,ca and there is only about 5-6 houses on that road if your really trying to find him.

Is that Morrison lane? If so 2417 is the only house with a bass boat, I bet that is him.

the pinpoint was right by 2417 morrison lane. it didnt give me the actual house number because you have to pay for that but if thats the only house with a bass boat that would be my best guess.

the pinpoint was right by 2417 morrison lane. it didnt give me the actual house number because you have to pay for that but if thats the only house with a bass boat that would be my best guess.

ish is about to get real!!! Nice work boys. I texted him yesterday, but have had no response. I have been doing a bit of research myself. Good Luck.

i sent facebook messages to a few of his "adult" looking friends on facebook just linking to site that shows the fraud that he is. i'll be in SAC for a few days next month, does anyone remember the name of his employer, i can't seem to figure it out. I'm going to print out every topic about him and hand deliver it to his boss.

i sent facebook messages to a few of his "adult" looking friends on facebook just linking to site that shows the fraud that he is. i'll be in SAC for a few days next month, does anyone remember the name of his employer, i can't seem to figure it out. I'm going to print out every topic about him and hand deliver it to his boss.

He works for Ernest Packaging in Sacramento. Work phone number is 916 681 4800 ex 8967 and work email is jkiernan@ernestpkg.com. This information was current back in December.

Yup, learned my lesson. Will always pay the fee with randoms now. Bank of America should be able to refund me if PayPal can't resolve the issue. Unfortunately he never messaged me through the site so I don't know his username. He was also trying to get rid of a hinkle for $240 so be careful if you are looking for one.

B of a has always refunded me no matter what.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This worthless POS has been back on Bass Boat Central trying to scam people again. Dan Pintor is the name he's used there this time. He's banned again of course. I hope he gets what he deserves from some of you Cali boys... Here's a link to his latest scamming on BBC.

http://www.bbcboards.net/reels-4-sale/5 ... l-him.html

This worthless POS has been back on Bass Boat Central trying to scam people again. Dan Pintor is the name he's used there this time. He's banned again of course. I hope he gets what he deserves from some of you Cali boys... Here's a link to his latest scamming on BBC.

http://www.bbcboards.net/reels-4-sale/5 ... l-him.html

He tried to scam me too for the second time on a Flash Trout 250, I posted a WTB ad on westernbass, and he texted me pics of a flash trout that I just inquired about on ebay from another user. The number he is using is 801-418-9789 and his email is danpintor1@outlook.com. Be weary of anyone that send you a link for a picture versus a text pic. He pulls pics off of the internet from other sources. I called him out and he never texted back. What a scumbag.