WTB several Deps 250 Slide Swimmers.

Shad Spawn

Ya, I know i just bought one from Japan for $275 plus shipping!! Just seeing if someone wanted to unload one, from the forum, but I really appreciated your input!!!!!!

Thanks

275?!? The one i got from japan was 150 and you could have gotten one from here for probably 200. I guess thats not that bad for it but still

Guys,

Im not here to make friends or try to be cool! I spend most of my time with my Family, at work and fishing! Ive bought a lot of baits on this site, because i know what I want and when i want it! If you want to run people off who pay above market value because i can! Well then your an idiot!!!! and I really don't care for a lot of the bullshit comments from some of you! I pay for all my baits, if you don't like what I pay then don't sell me yours, and shut your mouth! I only buy baits on this site I don't want to get involved with the politics!!

Guys,

Im not here to make friends or try to be cool! I spend most of my time with my Family, at work and fishing! Ive bought a lot of baits on this site, because i know what I want and when i want it! If you want to run people off who pay above market value because i can! Well then your an idiot!!!! and I really don't care for a lot of the bullshit comments from some of you! I pay for all my baits, if you don't like what I pay then don't sell me yours, and shut your mouth! I only buy baits on this site I don't want to get involved with the politics!!

Do your thing brother.

Guys,

Sorry bout the "bulls**t" comments. If you're willing to pay it the best way to get multiple 250's is ebay, like I said.