Free S Waver 200- Giveaway

WRHguy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped by to meet a buddy who was shore fishing last night. He hadn't caught anything in an hour. My second cast with the 7" Slammer (BTW, he said I'd never catch anything on a bait THAT big!) I land this little one. Maybe two pounds. I hadn't written the code down, and had to run off memory. Much to my surprise, I got it WRONG! I hope you guys will let it slide. :lol: I feel like a dope. As soon as I got home and looked up the code, I corrected it. If this one won't count, I'll just have to get out for some more....

post-2765-14252998707288_thumb.jpg

post-2765-14252998707877_thumb.jpg

Here's my #2 & 3 entries. Started the day with 200 size Wavers (needed to take a brief break from the Hardgill addiction) but could only get follows. Dropped down to the 168 size and still got mostly follows until I switched from silverfish colors to gold tones. The largemouth weighed in at 6-1. The smallmouth hit about 5 casts later, and while only 2-10 was out of the water half a dozen times. The lake is about 99.5% largemouth so it was nice to bet one of the brown ones. Thanks to all the wonderful people on SU that make this so much fun.

post-3793-14252998708408_thumb.jpg

post-3793-14252998708622_thumb.jpg