Let's See IT! SU GIVEAWAY!!

SU Crew

The man caught three bass over 17lbs....He deserves those prizes. My pic was an "old" one also, difficult to catch the teeners now that I'm back in south Louisiana. Btw, not that anyone really cares, but the fish in my pic was 13-5. The biggest swimbait fish I caught was 14-6. Now, if I can make it up to Fork soon, maybe I can improve on that...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fish came from Don Pedro in 2006. It was a really, *really* old fish without the usual trout eater double belly. I'm sure it weighed 20 pounds sometime in its lifetime, very likely a world record. I've never seen a fish with a head that big, ever.

You said the fish was caught back in 2006, I thought you were talking about the fish in the first picture. The second picture with with you in the water is an old picture Ive seen on Calfishing before, that's why I said that. You are by far one of the best swimbaiters around, I didn't mean to disrespect your catches as those are absolutely amazing fish! Enjoy the new rod and bait. Merry Christmas!

Props to Nico! I dont give a ish if it was caught 10 years ago, thats a pig that youll probably never catch! Poor ass looser, ill keep it real!

You're right, Ill most likely never catch a fish that big. And next time you wanna "keep it real", learn how to spell before you look "real" dumb!

That fish came from Don Pedro in 2006. It was a really, *really* old fish without the usual trout eater double belly. I'm sure it weighed 20 pounds sometime in its lifetime, very likely a world record. I've never seen a fish with a head that big, ever.

You said the fish was caught back in 2006, I thought you were talking about the fish in the first picture. The second picture with with you in the water is an old picture Ive seen on Calfishing before, that's why I said that. You are by far one of the best swimbaiters around, I didn't mean to disrespect your catches as those are absolutely amazing fish! Enjoy the new rod and bait. Merry Christmas!

No worries. You're probably right that the next contest should have more neutral qualifications. Maybe best (not biggest) fish pic caught in the previous month, voted by users?

Here's another (4th) teen fish, this one also caught in 2010. The other three wanted Huddleston, this one went Rago.

post-206-1425298473383_thumb.jpg

Next time lets do a CURRENT fish. Nicos fish was caught years ago! Im sure he already received a ish load of stuff from huddleston for that fish, and now hes cashing in again with the same fish! Boo!

I posted three pictures in this thread. Of three different 17+ pound fish. The most recent of those was caught this year, months ago, and has never been posted online before, on any website, or sent to Ken :-)

So sic!! If this doesn't get your blood pumping to go out and find the hogs, nothing will regardless when the fish was caught!! Looks like a fish that keeps on giving!! :lol: Congrats again Nico!!

Damn your so cool, imma call you culo. You better hope I dont catch you around coyote!

We'll have the "LAST" word on this!! We appreciate the intensity and fervor but we're getting off track. Please continue with eachother through pm's if you wish to carry on! Thanks!

I'm liking the idea of "coolest" pic. There are some good looking pics taken, I need to take a shot at that. Normally it's a quick snap of traditional shots and thats it for me.

That's a good idea, Nico would have won that one too! That picture with the giant in the net was pretty god damn awesome!

• 1 month later...