Slide swimmer raffle for AZtrouteaters

WRHguy

I am donating a slide swimmer 250 in keta basu(used but not abused) to raffle off. Proceeds ALL go to Michael brooks (@aztrouteater) to help fund the funeral of his Grandmother Mary Stacy. All of the proceeds will go to help his family pay for funeral services.

$10 = 1 raffle ticket

$50 = 6 raffle tickets

The winner will be drawn by me on 8/10/14

To enter your name in the drawing please send your money via PayPal to aztrouteaters@gmail.com and then comment below or shoot me a private message letting me know how many tickets were purchased.

Please like and share this with as many people as possible so we can help a fellow big baiter in need.

Thanks

Casey

Good man, I was going to drop another $20 for more gems on clash of clans but this seems like a better purchase.

Dan I hope you are joking about clash of the clans hahaha great cause and thanks for raffling off your own bait to help a buddy out. Ill purchase a ticket tomorrow

Hey I'm a noob on this site. This is actually my first post. I must say I am actually really impressed and touched by the generosity by the members of this site. I'm proud to say I'm a member. Pal pal is sent I hope it helps. Take it easy AZ.