Yellow Magic Havana To Paint

Jack Swimbait Kid

Hey guys. Could someone foil this bait as a practice bait to foil. I can send it to you and back all i need one of you guys to do is foil it for a practice bait. Or paint it as a practice bait. PM me if you would like to paint or foil this bait.

So basically your asking someone to do you a service for free so they can "practice"

Hey guys. Could someone foil this bait as a practice bait to foil. I can send it to you and back all i need one of you guys to do is foil it for a practice bait. Or paint it as a practice bait. PM me if you would like to paint or foil this bait.

So basically your asking someone to do you a service for free so they can "practice"

On a 3/4oz wooden spook.........

No i can pay if they want. Opps sorry if that came across bad. No I will pay whatever you guys want.

No i can pay if they want. Opps sorry if that came across bad. No I will pay whatever you guys want.

Why wouldn't i pay someone to practice on my bait. That isn't cool. Im not like that and I'm not some little kid asking for people to paint my baits. I will pay whatever you guys ask (as long as its a good price lol) but yeah man.