WTS / WTT 3:16 Lure Company 1up in trout

DanD-Jigs

Up for sale or trade is a rare 3:16 lure company 1up in trout color. It is used but shows minimal hook rash. I would say 9/10 but have a look at the pics. I would prefer to sell but would consider trades for other 3:16 baits. Shoot me offers through pm or text (208) - 8 (one) 8 - 69 (four) 6.

Also, because I am a newer member in order to help assure a buyer/trader that I am legit, I will cover paypal fees so you have the security of a purchase through paypal or I will send my bait first if a trade is worked out.

post-5107-14253005511737_thumb.jpg

post-5107-14253005519482_thumb.jpg

Fyi, this dude bought this bait from me on eBay this week. Basically got delivered and put it up for sale the same day. Busted. :lol:

For the record he paid $172.5 and $5.95 shipping.

This is absolutely true. I am not trying to hide anything at all. I opened the bait, swam it in the pool, didn't really like it and figured I could get other baits that I liked better for the price. Also, definitely won the auction for a steal. Not trying to screw anyone. Thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome price from eBay. If flipping a bait I don't like is unkosher I will take it down and trade I to a friend who is interested. Sorry if this bothered you.

Fyi, this dude bought this bait from me on eBay this week. Basically got delivered and put it up for sale the same day. Busted. :lol:

This is absolutely true. I am not trying to hide anything at all. I opened the bait, swam it in the pool, didn't really like it and figured I could get other baits that I liked better for the price. Also, definitely won the auction for a steal. Not trying to screw anyone. Thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome price from eBay. If flipping a bait I don't like is unkosher I will take it down and trade I to a friend who is interested. Sorry if this bothered you.

:lol: if you weren't trying to hide anything you would put all of that in your original post, including a price. :lol:

If he had a ridiculous price listed only. That would be one thing. But dude is asking for offers and or trades for other 316 baits. He most likely just wasn't all that into the bait (for what reason?) I don't know as I've heard it's a killer bait. That could be a bit frustrating though seeing your bait that u just sold on a forum right after it was purchased.

Nothing at all wrong with selling your bait. It does not matter who or where you got it. It is a great bait I have a few. Let me know what you are looking for I may have a trade for you. Give me a list I what u are looking for