Swimbait Underground

bassgambler

I'm also a banned member. :evil::lol: They blocked my IP address so I am unable to view the forum from work but can still view the forums on my Droid. Nothing really of substance over there anymore since SU was born but I'd be lying if I didn't crack a little smile whenever I view SBN forums thanks to VZW. ...not really to educate myself, just because. :lol:

i guess im unbanned now, because i hae acces to it agin.

all of that truoble for this comment.

wow they really delete the posts that were on here.....

this'll probably get deleted too. im gointo another site that rhymes with shwimbait shunderground

and this is what swimbait natin responded.

Tell you what,, you just do that Go there and talk about the one bait that is allowed. Read their rules. Go Bad mouth one of 3:16 baits or users and see how long your post last there..

Tell you what,, you just do that Go there and talk about the one bait that is allowed. Read their rules. Go Bad mouth one of 3:16 baits or users and see how long your post last there..

LOL!! That's funny!! Seems like people are free to talk about what they want here!! 3:16 is just the popular subject matter on any site!! Competition is a *itch!! I like the atmosphere here anyways!! SBN has lived past it's usefullness and to worried about making money more so then what the members want!!

i guess im unbanned now, because i hae acces to it agin.

all of that truoble for this comment.

wow they really delete the posts that were on here.....

this'll probably get deleted too. im gointo another site that rhymes with shwimbait shunderground

and this is what swimbait natin responded.

that's awesome, obviously they didn't read the rules very well last time i checked we can talk about whoever we want as long as you back it up.