Please read

Sam_Glasgow_

Hey guys I'm sure you've heard all that's happened...well what happened is I gave my mom ONE package to ship out when I thought that I gave her all of them to ship...yes my fault...when getting the texts about my package not being received I took the wrong course of action by telling them lies such as "the post office is under construction ect" hoping it could by time for the package that was never shipped to arrive...in my mind I was convinced it was shipped out so when I was getting texts I thought they were the ones scamming me trying to get me to send their baits back which is not at all what they were doing...well cleaning my basement last night I found the package that was not sent....needless to say it's getting shipped ASAP I don't expect anyone to ever do buisness with me but I do hope you guys relized nothing was intentional. Sorry and thanks for your time....again please text me if you havnt gotten you package and also if you have gotten your package

The rule should be, if u have to ask mommy or daddy to take you tot he post office, then you shouldn't be allowed to do black market selling/trading... the black market should be 18+ but no real way of managing that.

nah thats bullshit I have done a bunch of transactions on here no problem, im 16. Plenty of grown ass men have fucked people over on here

The rule should be, if u have to ask mommy or daddy to take you tot he post office, then you shouldn't be allowed to do black market selling/trading... the black market should be 18+ but no real way of managing that.

nah thats bullshit I have done a bunch of transactions on here no problem, im 16. Plenty of grown ass men have fucked people over on here

+1

Worst post of the day award! Business with people under 18 is not how you have it out to be