A Lexa 300 from Ebay!?

grindjake

Has anyone bought one of these Lexa's that are on eBay selling anywhere from 129.99 to 149.99? They usually have a picture of just the reel with a all white backround. Just wondering how it worked out... You know what they say " you get what you pay for." any info is appreciated. Thanks

Yea can and should be just fine. Although it depends on how you what you care about incase you did get a bum reel. If there are not a authorized Diawa dealer and your reel is defective or whatever you can possibly have a issue getting it replaced or fixed for free. I knew someone who wanted to get a lexa 300 on ebay and I think there like $140-150. Well I know a guy who could maybe get him a better price and he did it brand new for $160 shipped from a legit retailer it was not even really a option to save the $10 and possibly run into a issue if even it might be slim. Plus the money wen't some a good guy and not some random that is who knows what.

I guess so I want told technically if you are a reputable dealer you can only sell them so low even if it were to make you loose money or they actually give you the approval to sell them for that price. If you know what that price is and people are selling it lower its pretty much a sure thing they are not certified dealers so you could get stuck with something. Chances are though the ones for $130 are not dealers and maybe possibly even the the ones for $140. I don't know that everyone know someone who will sell them a bnib one for 150-160 that is certified it is probably worth it to pay the extra $10-15 just to be sure even in the long term.

got mine from ebay for $124 shipped, had in two days from cali to ri, no issues, NIB, seller was alpha to omega or something, a couple buddies have bought a few from them too, no issues.

sucks for everyone that paid $200 and now is trying to sell off a used reel for more than NIB one on ebay, pays to wait sometimes.

got mine from ebay for $124 shipped, had in two days from cali to ri, no issues, NIB, seller was alpha to omega or something, a couple buddies have bought a few from them too, no issues.

sucks for everyone that paid $200 and now is trying to sell off a used reel for more than NIB one on ebay, pays to wait sometimes.

+1