0 integrity

jcolo4sho

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I wouldnt be able to live with myself selling someone a 200$ dollar bait for 500$. I was gonna sell mine and felt bad askin 235

Feel bad asking 235? I didn't ask sh!t but .99 to start. I didn't have an asking price. Let me explain how eBay works for those you who don't know because there are obviously a few. The potential buyers determine the price on an auction starting at a dollar. I'm sorry. But not many people would stop an auction half way and say. Welp. Item has hit retail pricing we will stop the bidding now and give it to the person closest to retail. I pulled the auction after 3 hours. It didn't get pulled by eBay. It was getting out of control so I gave it to the person who was the highest bidder at the time. The buyer said "thank you very much". I've been looking for one forever and is very satisfied. I don't find a damn thing wrong with that.

personally I wouldnt be able to live with myself selling someone a 200$ dollar bait for 500$. I was gonna sell mine and felt bad askin 235

Feel bad asking 235? I didn't ask sh!t but .99 to start. I didn't have an asking price. Let me explain how eBay works for those you who don't know because there are obviously a few. The potential buyers determine the price on an auction starting at a dollar. I'm sorry. But not many people would stop an auction half way and say. Welp. Item has hit retail pricing we will stop the bidding now and give it to the person closest to retail. I pulled the auction after 3 hours. It didn't get pulled by eBay. It was getting out of control so I gave it to the person who was the highest bidder at the time. The buyer said "thank you very much". I've been looking for one forever and is very satisfied. I don't find a damn thing wrong with that.

Let me get this right... You're trying to make a point by saying "why would I stop an auction half way thru when it's close to retail?", but then you stop the auction after 3 hours because it was "getting out of control". You are contradicting yourself and sounding like a sketchfest douche. Let the bait sell for whatever it sells for, I don't care, but you aren't helping yourself any.

Let me get this right... You're trying to make a point by saying "why would I stop an auction half way thru when it's close to retail?", but then you stop the auction after 3 hours because it was "getting out of control". You are contradicting yourself and sounding like a sketchfest douche. Let the bait sell for whatever it sells for, I don't care, but you aren't helping yourself any.

There's a difference of stopping at retail and stopping at the highest bidder. Highest bidder may not be at retail bruh. Think about it.

i just think it is kind of funny that you were on here a week ago asking for a flash trout because you didn't want to pay ebay prices but there's dudes on here who have been looking for the hinkle for months who probably would have paid 300+ and you didn't offer it up here.

You can sell whatever you want for whatever price you want, i just thought that was a douchey thing to do. everything i ever sell goes up here first to try to help out people who have helped me out, because it is a cool community. it definitely would have been cool of you to offer it up here to a group of dudes who im sure have helped you find what you're looking for...

i just think it is kind of funny that you were on here a week ago asking for a flash trout because you didn't want to pay ebay prices but there's dudes on here who have been looking for the hinkle for months who probably would have paid 300+ and you didn't offer it up here.

You can sell whatever you want for whatever price you want, i just thought that was a douchey thing to do. everything i ever sell goes up here first to try to help out people who have helped me out, because it is a cool community. it definitely would have been cool of you to offer it up here to a group of dudes who im sure have helped you find what you're looking for...

Cause I didn't want to pay eBay prices? I said nothing about ebay. Don't put words in my mouth. I said looking for bb flash trout. And nothing more. I am ok with paying inflated prices as I have for many baits. And now I see what it all comes down too. People are hating cause I didn't post here first. Well I apologize. Look up my reviews. I have sold many baits here and at great prices. Sold my last Deps 250 for $160. Is that not fair? I sold ceaser a mag trout for I believe $70. I am done. Said what I had too. Hate all you want.