Spro Rat?

stinkbait

I don't get why people are bashing a bait that they have never seen or fished and because it does not cost a $ 100 plus it must not be any good :o Because it is made in China let's conclude that it is made using child labor even if we have no proof of that :o Apparently no adults work in China is that right ? Those who won't buy this bait because it's made in China, I have no problem with that. That said , do they buy any consumer products that are made in China or does this boycott only apply to swimbaits ? Just curious .

There are already several rat baits on the market in addition to Jerry Rago and to my eyes this does not seem to be a design copy but apparently it is not acceptable for Spro to offer one ? It's only acceptable for the garage bait makers ?

I've got this crazy idea, let's wait till the bait comes out. Despite the fact that is apparently is not a politically correct bait to buy in the drama fest known as the swimbait community I have no doubt there are going to be some immoral people that will have the audacity to buy one anyway or some high school kid who can't afford a 100$ plus custom made hand bait that will buy one of these baits. Just maybe this will turn out to be a great bait, maybe it will be a mediocre bait. Who knows at this point ? That said I think it might be better to render judgment on the merits of this bait after it's been out for a while but I'm crazy that way .

I don't get why people are bashing a bait that they have never seen or fished and because it does not cost a $ 100 plus it must not be any good :o Because it is made in China let's conclude that it is made using child labor even if we have no proof of that :o Apparently no adults work in China is that right ? Those who won't buy this bait because it's made in China, I have no problem with that. That said , do they buy any consumer products that are made in China or does this boycott only apply to swimbaits ? Just curious .

There are already several rat baits on the market in addition to Jerry Rago and to my eyes this does not seem to be a design copy but apparently it is not acceptable for Spro to offer one ? It's only acceptable for the garage bait makers ?

I've got this crazy idea, let's wait till the bait comes out. Despite the fact that is apparently is not a politically correct bait to buy in the drama fest known as the swimbait community I have no doubt there are going to be some immoral people that will have the audacity to buy one anyway or some high school kid who can't afford a 100$ plus custom made hand bait that will buy one of these baits. Just maybe this will turn out to be a great bait, maybe it will be a mediocre bait. Who knows at this point ? That said I think it might be better to render judgment on the merits of this bait after it's been out for a while but I'm crazy that way .

+1 Well said.