good news for some of the SoCal swimbaiters

Swimbait_Max

I just read the new issue of the western outdoor news and apparently the DFW is going to resume trout plants in Lake Casitas, Lake Skinner, Lake Cachuma and Lake Piru! The article said that plants for Casitas and Skinner might come at the end of this year and the other lakes could be stocked next year. I hope this isn't already old news :lol:

Riverside County Parks came out with a memorandum stating Skinner couldn't get trout due to some environmental protection deal. Some hippie thinks trout ruin Skinner's natural population of something or other. I hope your information supersedes the document I read. I think it was dated like mid November, but I could be mistaken.

The reason that I heard why skinner wasn't getting stocked anymore is because the creek that leaves skinners damn had some california steelhead in it (bull chit if you ask me) and that if some of the trout were to get into the creek they could possibly breed with the steelhead.

The reason that I heard why skinner wasn't getting stocked anymore is because the creek that leaves skinners damn had some california steelhead in it (bull chit if you ask me) and that if some of the trout were to get into the creek they could possibly breed with the steelhead.

Steelhead by Skinner :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steelhead by Skinner :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exactly lol I don't even know of a creek around skinner. And if there is one it's dry

Yes I believe thats true with skinner and casitas but I have no idea about cachuma