WTB 3:16 Swimbaits

Jschulz11

Hi thanks for taking the time to read this. I am new to the swimbait game but have the correct setup and a bunch of the core bs like TT HUDS and some megabass. I have had an amazingly hard time getting a 3:16 hard bait but have bought a bunch of the soft plastics. The baits I want are any of the fs ss shad and bass , the sport model in any color as I'm having it custom painted and the Armageddon. I'm willing to pay the price to get these out of someone's collection so either pm me or send me a text @ (913) 948-2690. I appreciate all of the boards help as I'm a young Midwesterner looking to add this technique to my arsenal.

Also, any info on just the technique in general would be amazing. I'm throwing a megabass leviathan with a revo beast or Calcutta 400 depending on the size. Just my current combo and am open to suggestions on that as well. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help you out on your quest for the 3:16 baits, but I do want to point out the use of the search function at the top right of the screen. For things like retrieve technique, rod & reel selection, and a host of other swimbait topics you can get lots of useful information by just searching on the specific topic. You'll find that most (not all) of what you want to know has been covered in the past. If you do this first it will save you from some grief. If you can't find anything in that manner just go ahead and post the topic.

Welcome aboard. :)