WTB Transducer for Humminbird 385cidi

NorCalBass

I know I know not a swimbait but am tired of not being able to use my fish finder and need a new transducer. Was wondering if anyone has a used one or knows where to get one for a decent price. Humminbird wants to charge me close to what I paid for the whole unit... BS

Not sure if you've heard of it or not but there's another forum called bbcboards.net (Bass Boat Central) and there is an "electronics" classified section on there where you may be able to find what you are looking for. In addition to their electronics classified section \ they also have their own "WTB" section. The website is pretty active, like this one and I have yet to have a negative experience on there either.

I hope that helps you out.

Not sure if you've heard of it or not but there's another forum called bbcboards.net (Bass Boat Central) and there is an "electronics" classified section on there where you may be able to find what you are looking for. In addition to their electronics classified section \ they also have their own "WTB" section. The website is pretty active, like this one and I have yet to have a negative experience on there either.

I hope that helps you out.

I posted a WTB on there earlier. I don't check the forum enough though I'll have to keep looking there. Thanks