DEPS 2015 Membership

cchoww

Anyone buying the membership or interested in splitting the cost of one? Here is the members only product lineup... PM if interested. Total cost is $65 (membership is $35 + 30 shipping). I'm looking forward to the Bulldoze Jr. and possible buying another Bullshooter Jr. once they make it available for the members to purchase.

post-2272-14253013806271_thumb.jpg

Anyone buying the membership or interested in splitting the cost of one? Here is the members only product lineup... PM if interested. Total cost is $65 (membership is $35 + 30 shipping). I'm looking forward to the Bulldoze Jr. and possible buying another Bullshooter Jr. once they make it available for the members to purchase.

[attachment=0]DepsJpeg.jpg[/attachment]

This is what I'll do, I'll just purchase the membership and when the do the release for the bull shooter jr and bulldoze jr, I'll see if anyone wants to purchase any so it will cut down on the cost. I'll post a new thread.

While those new baits look nice they are releasing the full size Bullshooter to the general public and with the Jackal Gantarel coming out I'm good on gills

Mid-size shooter releasing to the public as well.