Kayaks and Conoes

Mcinclair

12 ft still water it's probably the widest canoe available super sturdy I can stand on the damn seats! Solar powered graph 10 rod holders beer holders and a 40lb minnkota

Could you post a little more on it. Maybe I should just pm you.

Ya I'll post some more later it's a pretty solid set up I personally like it better than a kayak because it's way wider, holds way more stuff and rods(10) and two people can stand at the same time and switch seats!!! I did the kayak thing but it's too confining and space is limited

12 ft still water it's probably the widest canoe available super sturdy I can stand on the damn seats! Solar powered graph 10 rod holders beer holders and a 40lb minnkota

Could you post a little more on it. Maybe I should just pm you.

Ya I'll post some more later it's a pretty solid set up I personally like it better than a kayak because it's way wider, holds way more stuff and rods(10) and two people can stand at the same time and switch seats!!! I did the kayak thing but it's too confining and space is limited

You should post about the add ons you did and a little more on the set up and the costs of these add ons.

The solar panel was only $20 at harbor freight the battery was $50 at pep boys it's a motorcycle batterie the lowrance 4x dsi was like $200 seats $35 a piece at Walmart 16ft of 2x4 and 2lbs of stainless hardware 7ft of 1 1/2 abs pipe and 40in of 3" abs pipe just be careful and make sure your rig can hold the weight because I added 61lbs to my rig then u put 2 people in it 8-10 swimbait rods and 2 duffel bags of swimbait gear before u know it your rig won't float or be dangerous haha

post-5296-14253014987135_thumb.jpg