Deps Bulldoze vs Deps BullShooter

Darth Baiter

All right, I gotta know... What's the difference? Floating? Sinking? I notice the BullDoze has a lip. Is that the only difference? Sorry guys, Im a little out of the loop.... Did a little research on the search function and l know is I'm interested in one but don't know much about them or the differences. I have seen fish on them, so I know they're good. Thanks for the help.. ;)

Someone can probably elaborate more but I owned both briefly. The bullshooter is a slow sink and works like a traditional glide with a pretty nice wide glide and you can make it do some nifty stuff with twitches of the rod. The bulldoze is a floater that you can crank down a bit and goes side to side while swimming and you can wake slowly on the surface. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of the bulldoze and sold it right away. That being said, I am sure it has its merits, I just wasn't willing to put in the time to learn how to use the bait properly. I love my bullshooter though. Hope that helps.

They are the same size and look like the same bait. The bulldozer has a lip and the weighting is different. The dozer also has a rattle like the bull knocker and throws a nice wake. I had one but don't fish many gill baits so I let it go.

Someone can probably elaborate more but I owned both briefly. The bullshooter is a slow sink and works like a traditional glide with a pretty nice wide glide and you can make it do some nifty stuff with twitches of the rod. The bulldoze is a floater that you can crank down a bit and goes side to side while swimming and you can wake slowly on the surface. I personally wasn't the biggest fan of the bulldoze and sold it right away. That being said, I am sure it has its merits, I just wasn't willing to put in the time to learn how to use the bait properly. I love my bullshooter though. Hope that helps.

+1