black dog

kansasbassfisher08

so i have been chatting with black dog baits on fb and had tons of questions and the guy was speedy with the replys and even sent me photos of my bait. super awsome to deal with. funny thing is after i bought a slammer i told my self i wouldnt spend any more then that for a bait then i got a bull shad and said the same thing now im getting a 69 dollar punker in clear lake hitch color whats next a deps or a roman made where does the addiction stop!

I remember when I felt guilty buying a Hudd...

I remember buying one Hudd at a time because I just couldn't bring myself to buy 2. And that's when they were $25 and sometimes cheaper! That's when I learned that if you only take one Hudd, you WILL LOSE IT! If you take more than one, you probably won't lose any.

I got tired of not having enough hudds. Now it's like this...post-18520-0-74198100-1425660832_thumb.jpg I think I have more rigged on my rods too. These are just the ones from the box.

I remember buying one Hudd at a time because I just couldn't bring myself to buy 2. And that's when they were $25 and sometimes cheaper! That's when I learned that if you only take one Hudd, you WILL LOSE IT! If you take more than one, you probably won't lose any.

I got tired of not having enough hudds. Now it's like this...attachicon.gifimage.jpg I think I have more rigged on my rods too. These are just the ones from the box.

That is the truth. And you slay on hudds...