story of my life (stright braid)

JeremyW

still not as bad as the below

post-23512-0-96766300-1427873515_thumb.jpg

brand new first time out dobyns rods 867sb insert came out (hard to see I know)causing me to lose my brand-new deps slide swimmer ,due to the bad customer service I will sell all my dobyns rods -sad really I WAS a big fan

I throw the 68 heavily, and I have had this same thing happen tons of times. Jig hook ripped out splitting the body and the tails being ripped off after a fish or two. It doesn't take big fish to do this either I've had it happen in a lot of 3-5lb range fish. I try to pre glue now in the trouble areas (near where the hook comes out of the body and especially the nose of the bait.

still not as bad as the below

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

brand new first time out dobyns rods 867sb insert came out (hard to see I know)causing me to lose my brand-new deps slide swimmer ,due to the bad customer service I will sell all my dobyns rods -sad really I WAS a big fan

What was your experience of bad customer service? Every time I have ever called dobyns with an issue or a question they have been great to me.

long story , lets just say im a supervisor and the number 1 custom service retailer in the world , I would fire the lady I dealt with(not to mention there lack of returning phone calls) I would lose my job if I treated anyone like I got treated