SU Community support request - transaction w/That1Bass

sansai_udon

Haven't seen my negotiator and clacker either.....did ask him to wait till after the 15th before shipping so I'll save judgement for now.

PM'd him so hopefully there's a good reason and we can all go home happy!!

Sent mine goods & services

That1Bass has only posted on the Black market all 55 post in a short period of time, He wanted to sell RM baits a lot and will not show pic on the thread except for 1 picture. Even if he is clear of any wrong doings he is still 1 to watch out for.

What's crazy to me is what some douchebags will do for just a few hundred bucks.  What's even more crazy is the nerve they have to keep doing it over and over and keep posting on the site like its all good.  I guess my second sentence sort of explains the first ... all said and done, it ends up being more than just a few hundred bucks.  Thieves suck. 

well guys this dude I had a feeling was bad news why? well when he was selling mothers while back i was going to buy them but I always check ebay first sure enough he had same baits on there , so I then asked are they the same baits (same user ebay name) which I already knew where he stop pming me back . bad news to me I guess i should of said something then (it was his first of many romanmade post) so sorry guys I just didnt want to look like a ass if he was legit

Edited by JeremyW

My thought is if you ripoff, beat, steal, burn someone what ever you want to call it and still can post and people have to write do not deal with so and so why let them on here what's the point of this community. even if made right after some time still not right I'm the kind of person if you beat me for 5$ your loss you but if you steal from me 50$ Or more I'm ganna do everything in my power to make it right. I try and do my research before I buy but some guys don't have a reputation around here but are good dudes that takes time I know it's a gamble but I've always had good transaction minus a few trades where people lied or say well I forgot to add shipping in because it didn't say tyd that's fine small change but if you as I call it steal from some one I think they should be banned if they start a new name and try to make good and someone finds out ban the again.

After reading and learning from this site for a long time had another name on here before current one in my mind if I lied or left out important details about a sale trade or post I'd be banned for life good people have been banned or bashed for lesser things around here then stealing just my 2 cents I don't take kindly to liars and thefts.

People have actually had to contact peoples mothers over stuff lmfao!

Edited by Codyc

Haven't seen my negotiator and clacker either.....did ask him to wait till after the 15th before shipping so I'll save judgement for now.

PM'd him so hopefully there's a good reason and we can all go home happy!!

Sent mine goods & services

Well....he read my PM but no response. I've emailed him but now not expecting a reply. I'll give him another day then go to PayPal.

I've bought and sold tons of transactions via Paypal gift and never had an issue, as long as you use common sense. Check the SU Feedback! Just a quick search, even better if the person texts you a picture of the bait or the package with the tracking# . Got a fishy feeling or deal too good to be true? It probally is and beware. These scammers will post up a in-demand swimbait for cheap and people will rush to pay and not second think,  If the seller only wants to do paypal gift ONLY then beware! When people dont want to do paypal gift with me they have no issues adding 4%. SU post count that is high will always give you confidence but always proceed with caution with anyone that you deal with if you want to avoid situations that you dont want to be caught up in.

And not everyone is scammers so dont give everyone else a hard time, Its rare that it happens but if everyone is aware of the scam then it will not work for these guys anymore.

Back to the OP sorry that this happened to you, only thing you can do is contact paypal, your bank, file a claim and try to dispute it, because the seller has no proof of sending you anything at all.

he is claiming that all baits have been shipped but he dropped his phone in the lake.  kid should be banned, using a fake name on here after he was banned the first time is sketchy.  for those of you who were scammed by him his phone number is 619 942 7915 if you'd like to make contact to get your tracking info.

also, if he doesn't make it right hit me up and i'll call his mom.  

Edited by nadinesmom

he is claiming that all baits have been shipped but he dropped his phone in the lake.  kid should be banned, using a fake name on here after he was banned the first time is sketchy.  for those of you who were scammed by him his phone number is 619 942 7915 if you'd like to make contact to get your tracking info.

also, if he doesn't make it right hit me up and i'll call his mom.  

Your a beast, and you might be 5 for 5 on calling mom's soon...