HINKLE TROUT for sale!

deadstick13

There's often a misconception when it comes to "flipping". If someone paid retail for a bait with the intention to sell. Never used it and sold it for a sunstantial profit. Yes. That defines flipping a bait. However. There are many people who may have NOT paid retail for a bait. Bought it to use. Decides to sell it and wants to get what he/she paid for it or at least close to it. Now at a price tag of $700 we can pretty much conclude that this is a situation where flipping is a factor. However. If someone is selling desirable/rare bait at a bit over retail. It's ignorant to assume that that person is flipping the bait.

There's often a misconception when it comes to "flipping". If someone paid retail for a bait with the intention to sell. Never used it and sold it for a sunstantial profit. Yes. That defines flipping a bait. However. There are many people who may have NOT paid retail for a bait. Bought it to use. Decides to sell it and wants to get what he/she paid for it or at least close to it. Now at a price tag of $700 we can pretty much conclude that this is a situation where flipping is a factor. However. If someone is selling desirable/rare bait at a bit over retail. It's ignorant to assume that that person is flipping the bait.

Well said

350-400 is reasonable in my opinion. Hinkle trout have gone around my tight circle of friends for 250-350. And these are people that fish the baits. A friend of mine traded an og natural trout straight across for one. I'd personally pay up to 400 for one right now. But I'm going to fish it. If I don't like it it would be sold for 350 to 400. To someone who would fish it. We all want the same thing. To catch trophy fish. People that take advantage of that for a profit should be shunned by the fishing community.