Custom rods outside LDC.

scoopdaloop

One of two phenix rods, ultra classic 800h...supposed to have the Toro NaCl 61 on here...still waiting for someone to cough it up...my other is wrapped blue/gold do the WM60 on here will be swapped...

Hayden (VCBassfishing) did this...highly recommended...

The rod tip broke on shipping...Hayden spared no expense and gave no excuse...fixed it quickly...it's about 7'10"...still works great

When you received the rod, the tip was broken and the blank was repaired instead of replaced?

Has anyone used Sato custom rods? I have seen his work online and it looks great. I believe he makes some of the custom rods for Hard Merchandise on the show Wicked Tuna.

When you received the rod, the tip was broken and the blank was repaired instead of replaced?

Has anyone used Sato custom rods? I have seen his work online and it looks great. I believe he makes some of the custom rods for Hard Merchandise on the show Wicked Tuna.

Both things happened...I received it broken...sent it back...it was repaired...and a New blank was purchased and the only cost to me was the upgraded parts on the second build...his customer service was phenomenal...so basically two rods for one...and the repaired rod works great and the repair is clean..

Both things happened...I received it broken...sent it back...it was repaired...and a New blank was purchased and the only cost to me was the upgraded parts on the second build...his customer service was phenomenal...so basically two rods for one...and the repaired rod works great and the repair is clean..

Nice, that is awesome customer service right there. I always wondered what would happen in a situation like yours, good to hear the builder took care of you. Those sticks look dope btw.

Nice, that is awesome customer service right there. I always wondered what would happen in a situation like yours, good to hear the builder took care of you. Those sticks look dope btw.

Yea I'm a good person hahahaha hope u like the rods Anthony

John Ballard with JB custom rods can make whatever you want. He has a tock swim bait rod for smaller baits but he will make you a bigger rod if needed and I have to say he makes the most sensitive and comfortable rod handles out of anyone I know.

• 3 weeks later...

I fished with Hayden (VCBassfishing) a few months back and he was fishing with one of his own builds and man that thing was clean. Talented kid! He maybe young but he's way more mature than most of the people on here!

I fished with Hayden (VCBassfishing) a few months back and he was fishing with one of his own builds and man thay thing was clean. Talented kid! He maybe young but he's way more mature than most of the people on here!

Edited by kahai808