3:16 Baby Wake Bass

mx4life14

I have a New In Box baby wake in bass. I bought this from the last batch to keep as a back up but the bassathon did a little more dammage then I thought to the wallet so im just trying to recoupe a little. :cry::lol: Like I said this is new in box. I can email or text pics if need be. Taking offers for now. No trades on this one. Thanks,

Bryson

Thanks to a couple of members on here I will be getting a Bass baby wake after all. One member had an extra one that he is selling me and another member said that he really wasn't planning on selling the one he had but he would because of what happened. Others have expressed their support in finding another bait.

Its nice to see the good people of this forum "step up" to help others out.

Thanks to them, so very much. I wish everyone a happy and safe Holiday and a new personal best on your next outing.

Had a long reply typed out but... Fact of the matter. It was my lure and I sold it to who I wanted to. Sorry man. :|

Still, if you had an agreed upon price with one person, then got a better offer from another, the right thing to have done is honor the agreement with the first, or at least let them know you had a better offer.

That's why I would prefer we just post the price we're looking to get instead of having this hidden flea-bay ish.

Have had the same thing happen to myself and I was pretty disappointed.

When I sell, I have had better offers on baits I sold but honored original taker's price that we agreed upon.

Bottom line is, seller can sell to WHOM he wants at what price.

I have two reels for sale now in the black market at the price I'm looking for. If that price is agreed to, that buyer gets them at that price even if a second buyer offers more. I prefer in the first come first serve idea.