SoCal Bound 11/14/2015

jmdc

Hey socal guys I will be down this weekend, taking my family to disneyland but want to throw some swimbaits possibly Saturday morning or when someone is free to show us around. Any one fishing this weekend?

-Justin

Justin,

man wish i could join you but my buddy just got a float tube so he wants me to take him out. I would stay away from  Miramar, went on sunday and the water level is super low (atleast 20ft since last month). I like Santee because its small and easy to walk everywhere but it get busy especially since they just started to stock trout. Otay is always a good choice and you can rent a boat or fish alot of the shore. i fish Murray the most (in my tube). hope that helps. if plans change ill let you know and maybe we can meet up

Edited by kahai808

You can actually fish Walt Disney World. I wish Disneyland had something similar, but I don't think it does.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/fishing/

Unfortunately Disney has monopolized the fishing market there and now only fish with the rat logo are allowed to live lol

post-24354-0-04710800-1447174665_thumb.png