hinkle shad 3:16 Shad

swimbaitallday

Just my 2 cents....Id throw the 3:16 over the Hinkle anyday. In my opinion the movement and action of the 3:16 is way better..it actually glides without having to do anything to the rod or reel. Also when you give the lure a good pop it turns a full 180° without the line getting hung up on the hook. By far the best Glides on the market.

Just my 2 cents....Id throw the 3:16 over the Hinkle anyday. In my opinion the movement and action of the 3:16 is way better..it actually glides without having to do anything to the rod or reel. Also when you give the lure a good pop it turns a full 180° without the line getting hung up on the hook. By far the best Glides on the market.

You fished Andrews bait at all?  Cause, it doesn't sound like it.  You can do anything you want with that bait.  It won't blow out, or do something stupid.  Only other glide i've seen that idiot-proof is the 250.

You fished Andrews bait at all?  Cause, it doesn't sound like it.  You can do anything you want with that bait.  It won't blow out, or do something stupid.  Only other glide i've seen that idiot-proof is the 250.

I have fished them both side to side, they are both good baits but without a doubt the 3:16s glide better. Again just my 2cents....and I dropshot my Hinkle in 80' of water!!

3:16 shad is a much better bait then a hinkle (im not a fan boy like most) and you will be able to get 3:16 shads AND best part mick actually reply back to emails (you know that customer service thing) dont like what im saying tuff deal with it BECAUSE its true

Edited by JeremyW

I don't have a 3:16 Glide.  Although I do assume it will be a high quality bait.  Once it's released we will get a lot of feedback quickly.

Lurejerk has documented well his trials and success with it.   There may be a couple others on here who've put in a lot of time with it.

My point is.....I don't think guys who have owned the bait for a few days should be weighing in on anything other than the paint.