SUB Tournament December 15th - 21st

Had a good one come unglued today. Thought I might have had a good entry for the tourney but today was full of bad luck for me I guess.😬 I casted off a 250 early in the morning and spent a total of 5 hrs trying to get it back. No luck. Missed a few other bites. Probably my last chance before the tourney ends. Oh well, next month I guess. Hopefully the video is entertaining.

http://youtu.be/ZylZxYZ8W7s

Had a good one come unglued today. Thought I might have had a good entry for the tourney but today was full of bad luck for me I guess. I casted off a 250 early in the morning and spent a total of 5 hrs trying to get it back. No luck. Missed a few other bites. Probably my last chance before the tourney ends. Oh well, next month I guess. Hopefully the video is entertaining.

http://youtu.be/ZylZxYZ8W7s

I see I'm not the only one who hops around the front deck when they come unbuttoned. Just gotta keep casting. You'll catch her as soon as the tourney is over!

Long fish she would have been a Teener in a couple of months . She went 10lb.12oz.

Caught on the 3:16 8" Workhorse Glide

Moam5150 Stick 8'6" Custom Glidebait Rod

Seaguar 25lb Florocarbon

Hawgtech Winn Grips

Shimano 300

Working Class Zero Big Bass Board

post-22600-0-19961600-1450745821_thumb.jpg

Long fish she would have been a Teener in a couple of months . She went 10lb.12oz.

Caught on the 3:16 8" Workhorse Glide

Moam5150 Stick 8'6" Custom Glidebait Rod

Seaguar 25lb Florocarbon

Hawgtech Winn Grips

Shimano 300

Working Class Zero Big Bass Board

What happens if Chris wins multiple months?? Seriously some one check this guy for PED's...nice fish bro

Awesome fish! Is that the kokanee glide you got her on?

No Anthony this is the 8" Workhorse Glide it has a smaller profile to it.........Started out using the Bigger profile 8" Glide and was getting followers and bumps but no takers. So I dropped down to the Workhorse Glide and everything changed, that was all it took.