3:16-RAGO-River2Sea Swimbait Lot $90 For It ALL!

BigBait Intervention

3:16-RAGO-River2Sea Swimbait Lot...........Only $90 For It ALL!

1 - 3:16 Bluegill

1 - Rago Top Hook BV3D 7" Light Rainbow

2 - Rago Top Hook BV3D 7" Light Hitch

1 - river2sea Top Hook Live Eye Bottom Walker Shad 7 7/8" Color LBW-S25 Rainbow Trout

1 - river2sea Top Hook Live Eye Bottom Walker Shad 7 7/8" Color LBW-02 Ice White

1 - river2sea Top Hook Live Eye Bottom Walker Shad 7 7/8" Color LBW-15 Sliver Side (Looks Like A Light Hitch To Me, But Whatever!)

1 - river2sea Top Hook Live Eye Bottom Walker Shad 5 7/8" LBW-S25 Rainbow Trout (Package Contains Two Baits)

All baits are Brand New in their factory packaging. the three Rago's have some slight discoloration at the lead heads and this can be seen in the pictures.

Guys so there you have it, that's 9 baits in total for less than a Benjamin!

$90 Includes USPS Priority shipping. Payment via PayPal with no fees added!

Due to illness I no longer spend much time on the computer or any forums and it's really easiest to reach me via email. I get an alert when I get a message so I know you're trying to get a hold of me. Thanks in advance for your understanding.  terryv46@gmail.com

Items%20For%20Sale%201-17-16%20001.jpg

Items%20For%20Sale%201-17-16%20004.jpg

Items%20For%20Sale%201-17-16%20006.jpg

Yeah sorry guys I kinda checked out without letting anyone know what was going on but it got REAL very fast when they found the second brain tumor. I've also had four surgeries on my legs with two more coming soon just to help me keep walking with a cane and not end up in a wheel chair.

I haven't been able to fish due to the seizures caused from the brain tumors so I've sold ALL my gear, what you see posted hear is just what I found in a box in the garage I didn't know I still had. Not being able to fish is like someone stole the light from my life but I can't risk having a seizure on the water and dying there, I have a family to think of.

Anyways life is good and I just keep smiling and keeping on!

These are some good baits and I'd like to move them so if someone would do $80 Shipped they're yours!

BBI

:D