3:16 Hard Bait Lot

jolley

Hi SU Guys and Girls,

I was not anticipating the volume of responses I got from the sale of this lot.  If I don't reply to PM's I apologize. 

I got about 11+/-  more baits I think I'll put up for sale tonight after work.  Many have never seen the water, some I bought used and never got around to fishing, etc.  as I've got a pretty big box of my go-to's and favorites like everyone does.  I'm going to release these from my 'hoard' to give them and all of you a chance to catch fish.   

I know a lot of you were asking me to give you a PM, heads up text  etc.  I got so many people responding this am I don't think my thumbs could handle it!  And I hope you all appreciate that to do that would take a lot of individual messages and negotiating, people looking for one specific thing or another, trades etc...  Now I appreciate how Rina and Mickey handle this like pros. 

The next lot will drop like the last one, and I will first consider offers on the whole thing for a day to give people time to look through it and consider their needs and finances :)  It's of course it's most convenient to me if someone buys the whole lot, but I understand these baits are expensive and considering these especially I doubt a reasonable whole lot offer will come in unless we have a Powerball winner amongst us :)

Finding no one to buy the whole lot in 24 hrs, I'll get to the individual bait offers.  When I have a set (i.e. floater, sinker, cranker, etc in the same color) I will try my best to keep the pair or tio whole first before breaking them up.  You'll get the best deal if you offer up on the lot of course, then the sets, and lastly the individuals.

If you have another serious suggestion offer it up in this thread and I'll consider it before posting the lot.  I'll post the next lot for sale under a separate thread.

Thanks Everyone!

-jolley