First decent day of the year.

Jace D

cd7 and I finally put together a decent day on Saturday. The way it started, we thought it was going to be an amazing day. But, it didn't pan out like we thought. Still, it was fun and it was pretty cool to have 23 lbs in the first ten minutes of the morning all on swimbaits. We ended the day with 27 lbs all on swimbaits. Collin slayed em and caught 6 fish on the 250 with the biggest being 6-0. He also had a 5-6 and a couple others just under 4. I only had one on the swimbait but it was a good one. 8-3 on the hudd. Still looking for the DD this year but at least we got a few good ones. We got it all on video too but until I can find a way to blur backgrounds on video there's just no way I can post it up. To easy to know exactly where were fishing. Sorry guys.

Weights L to R: 5-6, 6-0, 8-3

post-18520-0-47985200-1457977931_thumb.jpeg

cd7 and I finally put together a decent day on Saturday. The way it started, we thought it was going to be an amazing day. But, it didn't pan out like we thought. Still, it was fun and it was pretty cool to have 23 lbs in the first ten minutes of the morning all on swimbaits. We ended the day with 27 lbs all on swimbaits. Collin slayed em and caught 6 fish on the 250 with the biggest being 6-0. He also had a 5-6 and a couple others just under 4. I only had one on the swimbait but it was a good one. 8-3 on the hudd. Still looking for the DD this year but at least we got a few good ones. We got it all on video too but until I can find a way to blur backgrounds on video there's just no way I can post it up. To easy to know exactly where were fishing. Sorry guys.

Weights L to R: 5-6, 6-0, 8-3

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Jace you can't fool me. I'm lookin at the background, and, I'm thinking that's Webster Lake in Massachusetts.....LOL. Nice hogs you got there, congrats, that DD is in the area...keep a castin.