Rip. Hinkle shad....

clh121787

Glad it got figured out Clinton. I thought you were going to cry when you called me, I'll loan you a deps buzzjet till it gets fixed.  :mrgreen:

Ya dude I was in a funk forsure. I had allready sucked it up and got the tears out before I called you. Didn't wanna sound like too much of a pansy

So what was the issue, pin backed out, or hinge broke? Who knows what the other piece looks like. I gave it my all... the water was just a little too deep and too many submerged tree branches to conduct a thorough underwater rescue. Is it possible for a pin to back out? not sure of how the pins are built im thinking like a rivet with mushroomed ends to make it very difficult to back out. And the hinge of the front half appears to be un damaged.

Hmm, good point, without the other half no way to tell. I'd say if Hinkle took care of you it's a double score for you bro! You caught fish on it before it broke,, things happen with baits/gear, sometimes just hard to avoid. I just dropped off my motorguide for repair,, this guy, he went up in me sideways cause there were a couple scratches on the motor housing, saying garble like "you guys don't take care of your stuff, you treat it like crap, then whine and complain when it can't keep up with all the abuse".... I didn't remember telling him a damn thing other than it just simply stopped working, certainly no whining, and yea I've bumped logs, rocks, and whatever else was in the path of that thing, but still in pretty great condition, only 5 months old. If only more people had the customer service you experienced... haha

Glad to hear you're back on the water with your bait man! 

Thank you sir. Andrew was very helpful and extremely generous. I offered to pay materials and shipping. And he declined. As I'm not looking for a free hand out lol just wanted my hinkle shad. From now on I've got to keep a back up. Customer service second to none.