Teener Bass Tease

10lbs

On a recent fishing trip I seen a gaint fish swimming towards me I thought to myself that's a big carp as she swam closer and closer I realize this was a bass I cast my Deps250 20 yards in front of her it landed quietly I start my retrieve slowly it catches her attention she follow it until I was not able to retrieve no more (I was on a 4 foot cliff) The Deps pause sideways for her to look at she swims up to inspect, (WOW the size of her About 30inches+\- )her lips kiss the side of the deps no bite 3 second passes I twitch it the deps it glide away from her with the tail facing her she swam all the way around to meet it head on I thought this was it she kisses the deps again nothing. She lose interest and backs off one last chance I twitch the deps she gave the deps one last stare down and swim off to the deep. I got turn down today but I got her address and I'll be back on a better day to take a picture with her lol.