AC Plugs Casitas Swimbait

michaelcronje

Its a old school bait for sure, but not a very good one. I think i threw mine away, I bought some when they first came out, I was fishing lake Casitas, so I thought it may have been the magic bait there. Tail just dont kick, comes with a super bulky stinger hook configuration, I said to myself back then I'd rather throw a Hudd, Castaic boot tail or rising son. Even the savage gear boot tail will get it done. 

I don't meet the other AC baits, I'm talking specifically about the Casitas trout. Almost no reviews or availability online. I've found a couple locally. Gonna give them a whack. If all else fails, they can serve as collectors items. LOL!

They wont be worth anything as collectors items. Made in China and never caught on because they were not good. They were put out probably 8 years ago so there should have been a lot of reports on them but they flopped. I recommend paying more for a good bait like the Hudd 68. Better to spend 2-3 times as much on a bait that will actually produce then go cheap and get something that wont.